The arrival of invisible aligners has revolutionized the possibilities of orthodontic treatment. This technique allows correcting the dental position without anyone noticing; only the patient knows it.
Online University Expert in Invisible Aligners Orthodontics addresses all the issues relating to the technique to provide students all the necessary tools to become experts in the use of techniques of Orthodontics with aligners.
The main goal of the course is to get students are able to plan and treat each orthodontic case with success and offer with confidence the most requested option by patients: to align their teeth with the most comfortable and aesthetic techniques in the world, and with all the necessary guarantees.
University Expert in Invisible Aligners Orthodontics from OpenUAX offers a complete online program with an innovative design to provide a flexible, affordable, accessible and adapted for those interested in developing their orthodontics with aligners.
Course Start Date: February 2018
Timing: 150 hours
Credits: 18 ECTS
Filling the online registration.
You will receive an e-mail containing instructions.
+ ID (DNI)
+ PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
+ EXPENSES RECEIPT
ENROLMENT: 550 €
FEES: 4.850 € (without discount)
a) ONE-TIME PAYMENT 4.300 €
b) WITH DISCOUNT IF YOU ENROL IT BY THE END OF NOVEMBER 3.900 €
- Selecting the wrong ideal occlusions to start a correct learning curve with the goal of, as the training program is developing, the student will be able to plan and treateach orthodontic case with success
- You will be an expertin the management of the aligners as a tool to achieve your treatment goals, no matter how ambitious their treatment planning will be.
- You will be able to offer with confidence the most requested option by patients: to align their teeth with the most comfortable and aesthetic techniques in the world, and with all the necessary guarantees.
- You´ll get the keys to planning every kind of wrong occlusion in everyday work, based on the clinical evidence of more than 2,300 patients treated, and scientifically proven by many studies and articles.
- You will understand the biomechanicsof the techniques of invisible aligners Orthodontics.
- You will have the opportunity to learn the techniques of sales and marketing approaching, as well as the organization of all the equipment of the clinic from the time of the request for an appointment by phone, email, etc., in order to get a position and a reputation associated with this type of techniques, which allows you to grow exponentially in the performance of the services as orthodontist, as well as the profitability of your business.
A. GENERAL TRAINING
Modul 1: Treatment process
1.1 Patient selection
1.2 Selection of different treatment options based in the wrong occlusion gravity
1.3 Quality diagnosis records
1.4 Management of virtual tools of treatment planning (Clincheck, DSDLab, etc.)
1.5 Routine everyday checkup of appointments.Detection, cause and problems solving.
1.6 Completion and maintenance.
Modul 2: Orthodontic biomechanics related to the techniques with invisible aligners
2.1 Approaching for wrong occlusions kind I
2.2 Approaching for wrong occlusions kind II
2.3 Approaching for wrong occlusions kind III
2.4 Management of anterior and posterior bite openings
2.5 Management of anterior and lateral bites
2.6 Management of cases with positive bone/tooth discrepancy. Diastemas
2.7 Management of transversal, unilateral, bilateral, symmetrical and asymmetrical Anomalies
Modul 3: Auxiliary with clear aligners
3.1 Selection and individualized design attachment
3.2 Use of elastics and precision cuts
3.3 Tools for tip and radicular torque
3.4 Use of mini-screws
Modul 4: Communication with lab technicians and technical development software of virtual treatment plan
4.1 Smiling design
4.2 Connect software.
4.3 Smile Design Lab.
4.4 How to get a fluent and effective communication with the technics
Planning a clinic case to be treated with aligners:
1. Evolution from the orthodontic to aligner techniques
2. Invisible Aligner vs. Brackets. Advantages and Disadvantages
3. Orthodontics biomechanics. Differences with traditional techniques.
4. Differences between different systems of aligners available in market. Advantages and disadvantages of each one
• Clinical cases to be treated with aligners.
a. Patient selection depending on clinic complexion.
b. Planning of different clinic objects.
c. Classification of different cases due to their complexity.
5. Learning Curve to get success.
6. Clinical and radiological diagnosis. Aspects to be taken into account.
7. Essential clinic records (photographic, radiographic and scanner).
8. Technical of intraoral photography.
9. Different technics to get an excellent records taking. PVS vs. Scanner Intraoral.
10. Essential clinical instructions which should guide the preparation of a clinical case of aligners.
11. Communication with the technicians who prepare the clinical cases. What is the best way to communicate to avoid mistakes?
12. Common mistakes made by the technical and how to avoid them.
13. Detection of unpredictable movements. How to detect it and make appropriate biomechanical corrections to make predictable.
14. Wrong occlusions with cross-cutting issues. How to develop correctly the arcades?
Sequence of treatment from different wrong occlusions:
1. The three phases of orthodontic treatment: transverse, vertical and sagittal
2. Ideal sequences of movements to solve any clinical case
3. Sequence of movement: Which movements can be performed simultaneously and which ones should performed in an individual way?
4. Clinical aspects to be taken into account in the daily clinical practice so that, the planned movements express in the patient’s mouth.
+ Permanent access.
+ Student Tutoring and monitoring.
+ Access to educational resources and support during the training.
+ Webinars every two months
+ Sending activities.
+ Questions forum and Feedback.
+ Quizzes and practice cases.
Once the course was successfullypassed, the student will obtain a University Expert in Invisible Aligners Orthodontics title certified by the UAX.
Once finished the course, the student will be perfectly qualified in the management of the aligners as a tool to achieve their goals of treatment and get a reputation and associated position with this type of techniques.
Universidad Alfonso X el Sabio